If you are in immediate danger, call 000.
- If you are experiencing domestic or family violence, call 1800 811 811 (24 hours 7 days), or visit the DVConnect website.
If you need somewhere to sleep
- Call the Homeless Hotline on 1800 474 753 (24 hours 7 days) or click herefor more details
- Visit a Housing Service Centre. Search for one in your region here
- Find other Government housing assistance here
- Ask Izzy is a website where you can search for help with housing and emergency accommodation in your area. You can also find other support services including homelessness hubs, food services, and community centres. Visit Askizzy.org.au