Q Shelter works to build capacity to deliver solutions to housing need and homelessness.
We drive improvements in support of stronger organisations and a skilled workforce to ensure the growth, influence and capacity of the sector.
We do this through:
- workforce training and events
- collaborative opportunities, such as the Regional Representatives and CEOs forums
- the involvement of people with a lived experience
- co-ordinated care through our Service Integration Initiative
- The Deck, an online hub where you can share and exchange information, research, tools, events, resources and job opportunities
- our monthly e-newsletter, Home Matters
- working closely with stakeholders, including all levels of Government, to ensure the growth, influence and capacity of the sector.