We understand the importance of ensuring our stakeholders are kept well informed, connected and engaged.
By working together, we can build and strengthen the housing and homelessness sector and find and implement practical and innovative housing solutions.
Our regular stakeholder engagement events include:
- The Q Shelter Learning Exchange
- Feeling the Pulse on housing growth and investment for community housing providers
- The Assest Managers’ Network
- CEO and Regional Representatives Forum
- Neighbourly: a group of peer leaders with lived experience of housing need and homelessness
- Housing Older Women: a group striving for solutions to the housing needs of older women
To get involved, subscribe here for the latest information, events and opportunities.Subscribe